BEGINNERS GUIDE TO RESIN ART
The #1 Trending Hobby of the Year
Hi, I’m Resin Artist
I have been helping students start their resin journey, resulting in many happy faces, stunning artwork and a new addictive hobby. My classes are designed to be taken in order to help you EXCEL and get the most out of your resin experience.
In the BEGINNERS GUIDE you learn the basics of resin, protecting your space, yourself, what material we use and learn to re-create the Tiny Pink Mini. Resin is complex and my guidance will make your journey go smoothly as I break down each step, I made the mistakes so you do not have to. Once you have the basics, you will easily be able to learn more complex skills as you have a solid foundation to build off of. Each class gives you new skills to develop and then you become...
Discovering a talent is a wonderful gift in life.
See What Some Of Our Students Have To Say
"I have been searching for online classes for so long! This one right here was super straightforward, the steps were super easy to follow, overall, I highly recommend for anyone to take this course! Thank you for letting me complete a goal in my to-do list! Looking forward to more online courses 🙏❤️'' - Marimar
“Excellent training. Agnes’ details and techniques make the difference. Thank you AGA Art Studio!!” - Cindy Stephens
RE-CREATE THE PINK TINY GEODE
BROKEN DOWN INTO 3 DAYS
( 75 MIN of RESIN KNOWLEDGE )
Your FIRST CLASS, where resin is explained. You learn safety, how to work with pigment, how much we add and working with a heat source as our paint brush. A garage or a room with a window for ventilation is a great work space for resin.
Sign up for the course and you’ll receive:
1) A clickable material list
2) student-only 20% discount code on Aga Art Studio materials used in class
3) Easy stey-by-step instructional videos
OUTLINE OF THE COURSE:
01) Material List & Safety Outline
DAY ONE OF VIDEO LESSON:
- Prepping your work space and panel
- Proper PPE
- How to work with resin, mixing and how to mix
- Working with a butane torch
- Making a visually inspiring texture spot
- Mixing pigment into resin
- Technique of how to pour
- Getting the metallic gold to float to the top
- Resin art can NOT be done in one day
DAY TWO OF VIDEO LESSON:
- Detailed lines in our work, bring the work together
- Using the gold mixture to add depth into our texture spots
- Creating visually appealing art
- The perfect final coat with no bubbles
DAY THREE OF VIDEO LESSON:
- Removing our tape, to show off the beautiful raw wood,adding oil
- Adding a Signature to your work
RESULTS FROM YOUR LESSONS:
- The proper amount of pigment + proper mixing = no issues with curing and sticky resin
- Different techniques leave you with different results
- Mixing colors, you don't need to buy the correct shade
- Creating a balanced piece of art
- A piece of art with bubbles not being an issue
- Learning to be patient with resin
- You are now ready to take on bigger geode art projects
- You saved yourself time and money by learning the correct techniques at the beginning of your resin experience
+ REMAKE THE BABY PINK GEODE IN YOUR
After successful completion by watching the full course you will be issued an electronic certificate
LEARN FROM RESIN ARTIST AGNES RUP WHO SELL HER WORK FOR THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS.
Come join over 8,000 happy students who have learned the skills of resin art through our classes.
Get started now!
OUR RESIN COURSES
Agnes Rup is a Canadian based artist who works with resin to create modern inspired geode art. Her signature geode pieces are white and an eye capturing gold giving each piece a luxurious feel. The art demands attention with eye catching textures of glass that shimmers as you walk by. The art is made on gallery birch panels with raw wood edges, capturing natures beauty and the high shine of resin. Real quartz crystal points are inserted into her art for the healing qualities making her art have a higher purposes. Her objective is to capture the beauty of nature with art, making captivating pieces that warm the soul.